Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Slick

Things have been going well, right?  Yeppers.
I have chosen my messages, I’ve practiced in front of the mirror so that my body language communicates those messages. And it’s working!!
Case in point:
I’ve always thought I would be a fantastic ghostwriter.  Now, for those who don’t know what that is, I’ll define it: “a person whose job it is to write material for someone else who is the named author.”
Basically I encourage people to find and tell their story. I use my talents to help them say what they want to say but feel they can’t for whatever reason. And if I have to actually write it for them - it’s still THEIR story and I just helped. 
I am really good at this.I LOVE doing this. It’s one of the things I put up on my Vision Board at MYI in February. 
And then, in the last week three people have asked me for creative writing help.  Small, tiny, minuscule help, perhaps; but help none the less and I will not scoff at the opportunity to help someone tell their story!
I guess that explains why today I have had a similar number of experiences…but each giving me the message that other people think I’m stupid and that I stress them out. Well guess what? 
I graciously receive the positive, and tenderly turn aside anything else. 
So there, world. I am a duck, and negativity is rolling off my back.
 - March 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment