Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 7 Report

Last night I had a series of dreams.
In one, I was grading papers, but carefully choosing the colored utensils I would employ. I paid attention to each color and how that color made ME feel, so that I would encourage rather than frighten the children I corrected.
Dream 2: I was snuggling Kachina, a horse I know. When I woke up this morning, another string of thoughts regarding her came to me, but only one stuck. I’ll keep you posted on it…
Dream 3: Anyone ever seen the animated movie “Secret of Kells?” Well, I have - many times - as my children loved two movies while I was pregnant: Ponyo and Secret of Kells.  Anyway, in that movie there is a scene where a pretty malevolent Crom Cruach , a Celtic Deity represented as a glowing white snake made up of language symbols in a black void, is defeated by the main character trapping him in a circle of chalk, where Crom consumes himself.
And last night, my dream was that this Yikes-Factory was coming after me. 
I know, right?  What the …?!
Day 7 means it’s been a week since I started being taught the tools that would allow me to Master My Influence. 
So how’s it going?  Welp, I’m dreaming about it. So I guess that’s saying that SOMETHING is getting through my R.A.S and starting to stick.
Can I get a Woo Hoo?

1 comment: